By Rodney Reznek
Read Online or Download Cancer of the Ovary PDF
Best oncology books
The target of behavioral oncology is to appreciate and clarify the function and impression of behaviors in any respect stages within the melanoma trajectory -- from prevention and detection to analysis and early therapy, to survivorship, recurrence, and/or demise. every one bankruptcy comprises summaries of contemporary examine on cancer-related behavioral interventions, discussions of the experiences summarized, and proposals for destiny examine.
This scarce antiquarian booklet is a facsimile reprint of the unique. because of its age, it may possibly include imperfections comparable to marks, notations, marginalia and wrong pages. simply because we think this paintings is culturally very important, we now have made it to be had as a part of our dedication for safeguarding, conserving, and selling the world's literature in cheap, top of the range, smooth variations which are precise to the unique paintings.
This can be a 3-in-1 reference booklet. It supplies an entire scientific dictionary overlaying hundreds and hundreds of phrases and expressions in relation to testicular melanoma. It additionally offers large lists of bibliographic citations. eventually, it presents info to clients on find out how to replace their wisdom utilizing numerous net assets.
- Head and Neck Cancer: Emerging Perspectives
- Atlas of Breast Pathology
- Unbalanced: A View from the Vestibule Schizophrenia and Hyperattention
- The Official Patient's Sourcebook on Pancreatic Cancer: A Revised and Updated Directory for the Internet Age
- Fighting Cancer with Knowledge and Hope: A Guide for Patients, Families, and Health Care Providers
- Nutrition and disease update. Cancer
Additional info for Cancer of the Ovary
1. 2, in which the macroscopical features of ovarian tumours that have a bearing on imaging are considered rather than simply the tissue type of the tumour. Non-Neoplastic Cysts The three principal types of so-called ‘functional’ ovarian cyst À that is, not neoplastic cysts À are surface inclusion cysts, follicle cysts (Graafian follicle cysts) and luteal cysts (corpus luteum cysts). Surface inclusion cysts are characteristically tiny, multiple and lined by nondescript low cuboidal or flattened cells.
H. L. Miracle-McMahill, E. E. Calle, A. S. Kosinski, et al. Tubal ligation and fatal ovarian cancer in a large prospective cohort study. Am J Epidemiol (1997), 145:349À57. 83. A. Green, D. Purdie, C. Bain, et al. Tubal sterilisation, hysterectomy and decreased risk of ovarian cancer. Survey of Women’s Health Study Group. Int J Cancer (1997), 71:948À51. 84. N. Kreiger, M. Sloan, M. Cotterchio, et al. Surgical procedures associated with risk of ovarian cancer. Int J Epidemiol (1997), 26:710À15. 85.
Prospective study of antibody to human papilloma virus type 16 and risk of cervical, endometrial, and ovarian cancers (United States). Cancer Causes Control (2001), 12:335À41. 94. H. A. Risch, M. Jain, L. D. Marrett, et al. Dietary lactose intake, lactose intolerance, and the risk of epithelial ovarian cancer in southern Ontario (Canada). Cancer Causes Control (1994), 5:540À8. 95. C. La Vecchia, A. Decarli, E. Negri, et al. Dietary factors and the risk of epithelial ovarian cancer. J Natl Cancer Inst (1987), 79:663À9.